[NTG-context] Trace references

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:35:19 CEST 2016

Dear list,

when using cross referencing in my document, LaTeX has the nice warning messages

LaTeX Warning: Reference 'foo' on page XX undefined on input line YY.
LaTeX Warning: Label `foo' multiply defined.
LaTeX Warning: There were undefined references.
LaTeX Warning: There were multiply-defined labels.

Is there something similar in ConTeXt?  The wiki is a little outdated in that regard as \tracereferences does not exist anymore and also is probably not what I'm looking for.  I already found \usemodule[references-show] but this only prints annotations on the page.

Another thing, my bibliography emits like a hundred lines of

backend         > references > no internal reference 0

What triggers this warning?

Cheers, Henri