[NTG-context] Indentation after margin float with caption

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:47:33 CEST 2016

Dear list,

is it possible to have a margin figure with caption, and automatically
have the next paragraph indented? Look at the example below (pdf
result attached). If I add the none argument to the float, then the
next paragraph is indented. Otherwise not. Is it a bug or a feature?

Best regards, Mikael

\setupindenting[yes,medium]

\setupfloats[indentafter=yes]

\starttext

\input tufte

\placefigure[outermargin,middle]{}{\blackrule[width=1cm,height=1cm]}

This should be indented, but it is not! \input tufte

\input tufte

\placefigure[outermargin,middle,none]{}{\blackrule[width=1cm,height=1cm]}

This should be indented, and it is! But I want the caption. \input tufte