[NTG-context] [NTG-Context] Problem with \usemodule[graph] and El Capitan (mac OS)

Alan Braslau alan.braslau at cea.fr
Thu Sep 1 23:24:11 CEST 2016

No, this is a feature, not a bug!

According to the original graph macros, the data files are kept open, and thus subsequent reads will pick up successive data sets in a single file. This is explicitly stated in the documentation.

A consequence for us in ConTeXt mkiv, where the metapost code is called in multiple passes, is that one must explicitly close the data file if one does not want this feature. This, too, I documented. So don't break John Hobby's code by removing the saved.

Alan