[NTG-context] Figure-text alignment and wrapping text more tightly

Florian Leupold fleupold at posteo.net
Thu Sep 1 12:06:42 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I am interested in placing a figure on the right-hand side of the page and wrap text around it, see MWE below. This works mostly nicely. But I have got three questions:

1) Is it possible to top-align the figure with the first line of the paragraph to its left?

2) Is there a way to reduce the vertical gap between the first and second figures?

3) The keyword “low” for \placefigure seems to have an effect. But I don’t know why and could not find a reference to that in contextref.pdf. Is this the correct way to wrap text “more tightly” below the figure (compare second and third figures).

Thanks a lot for your input.

Best regards,
Florian

MWE:

\setupexternalfigures[order={pdf,png,jpg}, location={local,global,default}]
\starttext
\useexternalfigure[figure][mill]
\placefigure[right, none]{}{\externalfigure[figure]}
\input ward
\placefigure[right, none]{}{\externalfigure[figure]}
\input ward
\input ward
\input ward
\placefigure[right, low, none]{}{\externalfigure[figure]}
\input ward
\input ward
\input ward