[NTG-context] Caption placement in margin

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:30:44 CEST 2016

Dear Mikael,

thanks for your reply!  Indeed, one has to add this second specifier, but only middle produces a sensible result.  Both top and bottom override the outermargin, so there is probably something wrong.

Regarding \setupfloatcaption and \setupcation, there is no difference.  In base/mkiv/strc-flt.mkvi you can find the following definitions:

\let\setupcaption \setupfloatcaption
\let\setupcaptions\setupfloatcaption

Cheers, Henri