[NTG-context] About \definefallbackfamily

Jose Luis Arellano jose.4rellano at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 07:06:08 CEST 2016

Hello list,
I have another question for you, it is about diacritic's replacement
in math mode.

\definefontfamily[mainface][serif][Minion Pro]
\definefallbackfamily[mainface][math][Minion
Pro][tf=style:italic,preset=math:lowercaseitalic]
\definefallbackfamily[mainface][math][Minion
Pro][tf=style:italic,preset=math:uppercaseitalic]
\definefontfamily[mainface][math][Latin Modern Math]
\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\starttext
{\it Piña}\par
\m{Pi\tilde{n}a}\par
{\it Canción}\par
\m{Canci\acute{o}n}
\stoptext

As you can see, the accents are replaced with Latin Modern Math font.
So, how can i use accents from Minion Pro?