[NTG-context] Pretty print Ctx code into HTML

Procházka Lukáš Ing. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Aug 24 11:21:36 CEST 2016

Hello Taco,

On Wed, 24 Aug 2016 09:56:20 +0200, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:

> http://source.contextgarden.net does something similar. That is a ruby web
> application. If you want it, I could send you the source,

I'd be very pleased.

> but you need to
> understand ruby.

Lua would be my favorite, but I guess I'll understand Ruby code, too.
Maybe just for inspiration - how you parse the source (regexes; output).

(
@Mojca: "lua-based lexer" would be nice, too;
I intend to compile a Ctx source into .pdf so (at least) during this operation context-built-in-lexer might be accessible and should produce (with some Lua around) a .html code.
)

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Lukas (LPr ~at~ pontex ~dot~ cz)

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr at pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex at pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn
Bezová 1658
147 14 Praha 4

Tel: +420 241 096 751 (+420 720 951 172)
Fax: +420 244 461 038