[NTG-context] standalone / setuptex on ARM

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:03:57 CEST 2016

On 23 August 2016 at 11:15, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On 23 August 2016 at 10:44, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 8/23/2016 7:46 AM, Philipp Gesang wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> when setting up Context for my phone, I noticed the ARM binaries
>>> that come with the Standalone don’t work because the system is
>>> armv7l soft-float:
>>>
>>> Since I’m supplying my own Luatex binary that’s no problem per
>>> se, I just had to modify setuptex a bit.
>>>
>>> Could we add a couple lines like the attached patch to the
>>> script?
>>
>> i'll let mojca decide that ... (i just ship what she patches in setuptex)
>
> I'll apply the patch. Now, setuptex is not problematic, the same patch
> goes there. But mtxrun doing its own guesswork on top of this might
> be. Let's see.

Can you please try to fetch first-setup.sh again and try to reinstall
ConTeXt? You should get LuaTeX beta-0.90.0 r5889 which is a bit old,
but just to check whether things work at all. If Luigi plans to make a
new release today, it makes no sense to rebuild the binary now
(building might take longer than waiting for a new release :)

Mojca