[NTG-context] another font loading error

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:45:11 CEST 2016


> Mohammad Hossein Bateni <mailto:bateni at gmail.com>
> 22. August 2016 um 17:01
> Hello,
>
> After the upgrade to latest beta (from 08.08 21:28), I cannot load 
> many of my Persian fonts (one uploaded here 
> <http://mhbateni.com/context/bug-03/> for testing).  It works on 
> "current" without any issues but not on "beta".  Find an MWE as well 
> as the error message below.  (I did test on a fresh standalone version 
> as well.)
>
>
> \starttext
> \definedfont[HMXNiloofar*arabic]
> Salam
> \stoptext

When I change the value from the "hasspacekerns" variable (after 
deleting hm-xniloofar.tmc) in hm-xniloofar.tma from true to false the 
font is loaded without errors.


hm-xniloofar.tma (line 7147 ff):

  ["properties"]={
   ["hascolor"]=false,
   ["hasitalics"]=false,
   ["hasspacekerns"]=true,
  },


Wolfgang
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160822/c735412f/attachment.html>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list