[NTG-context] Problem loading font KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh font

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:17:56 CEST 2016

> Mohammad Hossein Bateni <mailto:bateni at gmail.com>
> 21. August 2016 um 18:06
> While \definefontfamily method works, I can't get the \definedfont
> method to work.
>

> \setupalign[r2l]
> % this works
>
> %\definefontfamily[mainfont][rm][KFGQPC Uthman Taha
> Naskh][features=arabic]
>
> %\setupbodyfont[mainfont]
>

> \starttext
>
> \definedfont[KFGQPCUthmanTahaNaskh*arabic]
>
> سلام
>
> \stoptext

When you don’t set a method ConTeXt looks for a file with the given name
which is equal to

     \definedfont[file:uthmantn1wer10*arabic] ...

where I told ConTeXt to use the file method, another method which can be
used is the name
method which can be used like this

     \definedfont[name:kfgqpcuthmantahanaskh*arabic] ...

Wolfgang