[NTG-context] Problem loading font KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh font

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:06:25 CEST 2016

While \definefontfamily method works, I can't get the \definedfont method
to work.

\setupalign[r2l]
% this works

%\definefontfamily[mainfont][rm][KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh][features=arabic]

%\setupbodyfont[mainfont]

\starttext

\definedfont[KFGQPCUthmanTahaNaskh*arabic]

سلام

\stoptext

It complains that the font is not found.

fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'KFGQPCUthmanTahaNaskh'
is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font 'KFGQPCUthmanTahaNaskh', loading
aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define 'KFGQPCUthmanTahaNaskh' as
'thedefinedfont--0'