[NTG-context] Interlining in a TwoColumns set

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Aug 15 12:16:20 CEST 2016

On 08/15/2016 10:39 AM, Jean-Pierre Delange wrote:
> Hi Pablo and Wolfgang,
>
> Many thanks ! The issue concerning a logo image in a TwoColumns document
> is resolved. It was only a matter of file format. I thought (I don't
> know why), that ConTeXt use SVG format. I've converted all my *.svg file
> in PNG and it works fine. Thank you very much for your help.

Hi Jean-Pierre,

well, I think “ConTeXt supports SVG as image format” is a true
statement. It doesn’t support it natively and it needs an external tool
to convert SVG files. But this is a different question.

BTW, if your SVG files contain vectors, I think it is better to convert
them to PDF. Otherwise, vectors will be lost in PNG files.

Just in case it might help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk