[NTG-context] Interlining in a TwoColumns set

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:55:33 CEST 2016

> Jean-Pierre Delange <mailto:adeimantos at free.fr>
> 14. August 2016 um 16:13
> About the image on the top right of the TwoColumns doc : it works with
> mill.png image (but not with spider). I guess the 'Logo.svg' is too
> heavy (or something like that).
LuaTeX can only use images in the formats PDF, PNG, JPG, JP2 or JBIG2.
Graphics which are provided in another format have to be converted in
one mentioned before, for some formats (e.g. SVG) ConTeXt is able to
convert them on the fly but you need the required programs (e.g.
Inkscape for the conversion of SVG to PDF) on your system.

Wolfgang