[NTG-context] Interlining in a TwoColumns set

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Sun Aug 14 16:06:26 CEST 2016

Hi Pablo,

Many thanks to be patient. I apologize to be a little bit slow minded :
I presume that the

  \setupexternalfigure[location=default] command

would say that the figure is in the same directory than ConTeXt documents (i.e. 'default'). I have requested an external figure in *.svg format (Logo.svg), but the print on the top right shows only these informations :
name : Logo.svg
file : Logo.svg
state : unknown

By the way, even if my images are loaded in a ConTeXt subdirectory (as context\ConTeXt-Documents\Images), in place of default directory, the parsing doesn't load the image.