[NTG-context] Interlining in a TwoColumns set

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Sat Aug 13 11:32:33 CEST 2016

Dear Pablo,

In order to understand which issues I was confronting to, I gave the
whole stuff. I apologize if I have trespassed some rules I ought to know.

The only issue that matters is the place of the
\setupinterlinespace[line=somenumber]command to manage the second
column. Anyway, I'll try your sample.

Thank you very much for your help.

JP