[NTG-context] Wrong hyphenation when using patterns={fr,agr}

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 15:59:37 CEST 2016

Dears Joseph, Hans, Wolfgang, Arthur (and others),

As a French user of ConTeXt (current version: 2016.07.18 16:46,
generally on Windows 10, time to time on Ubuntu), I am currently working
on a book in French, with Greek quotations, and some rare occurences in
other non-european languages. Before version: 2016.07.18, there were
conflicts in hyphenations (with '\setuplanguage[fr][patterns={fr,agr}]'
command) that Hans has fixed. But some disgraceful double dots [:] used
to stay at the beginning of lines. With the
'\setcharacterspacing[frenchpunctuation]' command, all end that end
well. I found no more hyphenation issues, nor punctuation ones, even
within text defined by \definefallbackfamily setup.

\setuplanguage[fr][patterns={fr,agr}]

\mainlanguage[fr]