[NTG-context] Now Bibliography works, but question to the backmatter

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 15:23:11 CEST 2016

Hi Uschi,

I have no idea what you want to do, but \startsection has to be matched by \stopsection.  Also, sections can logically only occur within chapters, so the nesting was also incorrect (assuming »Allgemeine Literatur« is supposed to be a section within the chapter »Bibliography«).

Cheers, Henri

\starttext
\startbackmatter
  \startchapter[title={Bibliography}]
    \placelistofpublications
    \startsection[title=Allgemeine Literatur]
      \placelistofpublications
    \stopsection
  \stopchapter
\stopbackmatter