[NTG-context] latest binaries for linux

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Aug 8 19:18:32 CEST 2016

On 08/08/2016 05:41 PM, luigi scarso wrote:
> Il 08/ago/2016 17:28, "Pablo Rodriguez" ha scritto:
>>
>> Dear Luigi,
>>
>> would it be possible to have version 0.98.0 binaries in the linux
>> (32bit) platform for ConTeXt Standalone?
>>
>> This may fix a nasty bug with US English hyphenation.
>>
>> Many thanks for your help,
>>

> I can try to build it on my local box.

Ok, if your binary doesn’t hyphenate (latest beta with luatex-0.95.0
hyphenates "wo-uld" [sic]):

    \starttext
    \hsize\zeropoint
    would
    \stoptext

it would be great to have an official release.

I mean, version 0.98.0 could be released in all platforms for ConTeXt
Standalone.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--