[NTG-context] Error in loading font Samim

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:12:45 CEST 2016


Hello,

I believe this worked fine in June's beta but now gives an error.


\starttext
\definedfont[Samim]
سلام
\stoptext


I got the font originally from here
<https://github.com/rastikerdar/samim-font/releases/download/v0.11.0/samim-font-v0.11.0.zip>,
but then removed the MATH table because it was causing an error at the time
to get the attached version.

Now the above code gives the following error:


...ntext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/l-lpeg.lua:290: bad
argument #2 to '__div' (invalid replacement value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__div'
...ntext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/l-lpeg.lua:290: in
function 'splitter'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-otc.lua:159: in
function 'addfeature'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-otc.lua:730: in
function 'enhancer'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-con.lua:1269: in
function 'enhance'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-con.lua:1291: in
function 'apply'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-otl.lua:246: in
function 'load'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-otl.lua:538: in
function 'otftotfm'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-otl.lua:566: in
function <...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-otl.lua:565>
(...tail calls...)
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-def.lua:304: in
function 'loadfont'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-ctx.lua:492: in
function 'loadfont'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-def.lua:418: in
function 'read'
...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-ctx.lua:1172: in
function <...ext/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/font-ctx.lua:1059>


Could you advise me on how to get over this issue?  As far as I know, the
font lacks Latin characters and is restricted to the Arabic/Farsi
characters.  In a more complicated example, I used dejavusans as fallback
but the above MWE seemed fine, as far as I remember.

Thanks,
MHB
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160807/33319de5/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Samim.ttf
Type: application/x-font-ttf
Size: 47544 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160807/33319de5/attachment-0001.bin>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list