[NTG-context] How to switch single font?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:29:37 CEST 2016

> Henri Menke <mailto:henrimenke at gmail.com>
> 5. August 2016 um 17:03
> Dear list,
>
> how can I switch to another typeface for the, say, roman font only?
> When I use \definefontfamily to do so it switches *all* the fonts,
> including math, to the one loaded (example below). This leads to very
> undesirable effects, such as math is no longer set in italics.
>
> Cheers, Henri
>
> ---
>
> \definefontfamily[main][rm][Linux Libertine O]
> \setupbodyfont[main]
> \starttext
> foo $bar$
> \stoptext
You have to set the math font (and sans serif or mono when you use them)
as well
because you’re switching to a new collection of fonts when you change
the bodyfont.

\definetypeface [main] [rm] [serif] [libertine] [default]
\definetypeface [main] [mm] [math]  [modern]    [default]

\setupbodyfont[main]

\starttext
foo $bar$
\stoptext