[NTG-context] drawpathoptions and drawoptions

Mikael P. Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:48:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have two questions:

1) In the metafun manual I found (p 57 in the version I browse) a
setting drawpathoptions.

I tried with

\startMPpage
drawpathoptions(withcolor darkred);
path p;
p:= (0,0)--(1cm,1cm)--(1cm,0)--(0,1cm);
draw p;
\stopMPpage

but the result turned out to be black. Isn't drawpathoptions available
anymore, or do I misuse it?

2) If I run the code below

\startMPpage
drawoptions(withcolor darkred);
path p;
p:= (0,0)--(1cm,1cm)--(1cm,0)--(0,1cm);
draw image (
   draw p;
   draw p xshifted 2cm withcolor darkyellow;
);
\stopMPpage

everything gets dark red. Can I somehow change the color inside an
image after setting a default color with drawoptions? If I do

\startMPpage
drawoptions(withcolor darkred);
path p;
p:= (0,0)--(1cm,1cm)--(1cm,0)--(0,1cm);
draw p;
draw p xshifted 2cm withcolor darkyellow;
\stopMPpage

I get the expected result (i.e. one darkred and one darkyellow path),
but I want to use an image.

/Mikael