[NTG-context] placelocalfootnotes breaks center alignment

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:48:37 CEST 2016

Dear list,

sometimes, one wants to place footnotes in a table which then appear right below the last row.  Therefore ConTeXt ships the clever `\start...\stoplocalfootnotes` mechanism.  Unfortunately, putting `\placelocalfootnotes` outside of the table breaks the centering of the table itself.  For illustration please see the example below.  How can I have my table centered while the footnotes are either left-aligned with respect to the left border of the table or left-aligned with respect to the page (whatever is easier)?

Cheers, Henri

---

\starttext

\startplacetable
  [title={some table}]
  \startlocalfootnotes
    \startTABLE
      \NC Content\footnote{Footnote} \NC\NR
    \stopTABLE
    \placelocalfootnotes % commenting out unbreaks alignment
  \stoplocalfootnotes
\stopplacetable