[NTG-context] Something got wrong here

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:20:47 CEST 2016

> Ursula Hermann <mailto:ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at>
> 28. Juli 2016 um 15:59
>
> Hello list!
>
> I have a litte done wrong:
>
> The \cite in the footnote is a title of a book, which I need  in the
> "Bibliography" at the backmatter,  with the Autors and the title and
> the year .  .
>
> I am not satisfied, because i got no backmatter with the publication.
>
> I have mkiv.
>
> \mainlanguage[en]
>
> \startbodymatter
>
> \starttext

Move \startbodymatter after \starttext.

> \startchapter {Me}

\startchapter[title=...]

> Your attachment actively impedes the aim that brought you to it
> initially \footnote \cite{book,author: Berlant, Laurent: title:Cruel
> Optimism. year: 2011, Page 1}

\footnote needs braces around its argument (\footnote{...}).

The \cite command expects a reference to a bibliography entry and not
the entry itself, you can look into the manual
(http://pragma-ade.nl/show-man-29.htm) how you can create your own entries.

The \stopchapter command is missing.

> \stopbodymatter
>
> \startbackmatter
>
>    \startchapter
>
>    [title:Bibliography]

Use = as separator for the key and entry of your chapter title.

>         \placelistofpublications
>
>    \stopchapter
>
>    \stoptext
>
> \stopbackmatter

Move \stopbackmatter before \stoptext because everything after the final
\stoptext is ignored.

Wolfgang