[NTG-context] Optimize code to create a environnementt with Metafun ?

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:36:01 CEST 2016


> Jeong Dal <mailto:haksan at me.com>
> 28. Juli 2016 um 15:17
> Dear Fabrice and Wolfgang,
>
> I tried the following code of yours, but I got “! undefined control 
> sequence” error.
> Would you please tell me where I should to correct?
>
> Thank you so much,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dalyoung
>
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> \setupbodyfont[pagella,11pt]
>
> \setupcolors[state=start]
>
> \defineframedtext
>  [MyFrame]
>  [before={\blank},
>   after={\blank},
>   frame=off,
>   background=MyFrame,
>   %width=\textwidth,
>   width=max,
>   height=fit,
>   style=italic]
>
> \definelabel
>  [Définition]
>  [headstyle=\bf\smallcaps]
>
> \startuseMPgraphic{MyFrame}
> path b;
> picture p;
> %p := textext.rt("\white\Définition");
> p := textext.rt("\white\framedtextparamemter{Title}");
You have a extra "m" in \framedtextparameter (fourth letter from the end).

Wolfgang
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/attachments/20160728/1b47c14a/attachment.html>


More information about the ntg-context mailing list