[NTG-context] inconsistent math fontsize

Jan Willem Flamma jwfregister at icloud.com
Wed Jul 27 14:29:52 CEST 2016

Dear list members

Sofar, I’ve been using \qquad to separate two formulas side-by-side on a single line.
To ensure consistency with spacing I want to change to using a \startformulas .. \stopformulas construction.
See MWE below

However, the solution using the \startformulas .. \stopformulas construction gives a noticeably smaller fontsize !

I’m using the latest beta: ConTeXt  ver: 2016.07.25; Luatex 0.95

Worth noting that all both fontsizes are identical when using context live via contextgarden.

Kind regards,
Jan Willem Flamma

MWE:

\starttext