[NTG-context] Question about headcommand

Fabrice Couvreur fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 09:48:50 CEST 2016

Hi Wolfgang,
It is clear, I think I understand (My English is not perfect !). So back to
my original post, if I want only the counter is white and surrounded by a red
frame, just write :

\defineenumeration
  [ex]
   [text=,
    distance=0.3em,
    width=fit,
    numberconversionset=ACCONVERSION,
    alternative=serried,
   ]

\defineprocessor[ACPROCESSOR][command=\ACFRAME]
\defineconversionset[ACCONVERSION][][ACPROCESSOR->n]

Thanks,
Fabrice