[NTG-context] alignment problem in a table

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Tue Jul 19 17:04:56 CEST 2016

On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:19:11 +0200
Fabrice Couvreur <fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com> wrote:

> The third column of matrix is not centered vertically and
> horizontally.

You should note that it is NECESSARY to present a MINIMAL Working
Example, that is stripped-down to ONLY the minimum necessary to show a
problem, if you want anyone to look at it. This sometimes takes a bit of
work, but the process can also be revealing of errors that one might
make and not see in a more complicated example.

I am pointing this out as I have seen many non-minimal questions posted.

Alan