[NTG-context] (no subject)

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:46:07 CEST 2016


Hi Fabrice,

If you want the framed box to be placed on the same baseline as the letter A, in the example, then you have to tell ConTeXt to place a margin material right after A, as in


A\\ \placerecipe{}{\framed{La vie n'est pas un long fleu||ve tranquille !}}
B \\ C

and you can play with setupframed by choosing an option « low » or » high » according to your desire.

Best regards: Otared


> On 16 Jul 2016, at 23:23, Fabrice Couvreur <fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi Kavian,
> Okay, but I do not understand why the top of the framed can not be on the baseline of the letter A.
> Fabrice
> 
> 2016-07-16 11:28 GMT+02:00 Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com>:
> Hi Fabrice,
> 
> Indeed you can place your float a little bit higher in th emargin, as in the example below, by using the keyword « high ».
> 
> Best regrads: Otared K.
> % begin fabrice-inmargin.tex
> \setuplayout
>   [width=13cm,
>    rightmargin=5cm]
> 
> \setupbodyfont[pagella,11pt]
> 
> \definefloat
>    [recipe]
>    [figure]
> 
> \setupfloat
>    [recipe]
>    [default={rightmargin,none,high}]
> 
> \setupframed
>   [frame=on,
>    width=\rightmarginwidth,
>    align=justify,
>    offset=2pt,
>    location=low,
>    rulethickness=1pt,
>    framecolor=darkred,
>    corner=00]
> 
> \showgrid
> \showframe
> 
> \starttext
> 
> A\\ B \\ C
> \placerecipe{}{\framed{La vie n'est pas un long fleu||ve tranquille !}}
> 
> \input ward.tex
> 
> \setupfloat
>    [recipe]
>    [default={rightmargin,none,low}]
> 
> A\\ B \\ C
> \placerecipe{}{\framed{La vie n'est pas un long fleu||ve tranquille !}}
> 
> \stoptext
> % end fabrice-inmargin.tex
> 
> > On 16 Jul 2016, at 00:44, Fabrice Couvreur <fabrice1.couvreur at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Kavian (your first name ?)
> > Thank you for your suggestion but it is still a little problem: why the baseline of the framed is the thirdA and not the first ?
> > thank you,
> > Fabrice
> >
> > \useMPlibrary [dum]
> >
> > \setuplayout
> >   [width=13cm,
> >    rightmargin=5cm]
> >
> >
> > \setupbodyfont[pagella,11pt]
> >
> > \definefloat
> >    [recipe]
> >    [figure]
> >
> > \setupfloat
> >    [recipe]
> >    [default={rightmargin,none}]
> >
> > \setupframed
> >   [frame=on,
> >    width=\rightmarginwidth,
> >    align=justify,
> >    offset=2pt,
> >    location=low,
> >    rulethickness=1pt,
> >    framecolor=darkred,
> >    corner=00]
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > \showframe
> >
> >
> > A\\A\\A
> > \placerecipe{}{\framed{La vie n'est pas un long fleu||ve tranquille !}}
> >
> >
> >
> > \stoptext
> 
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
> 
> maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
> archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> 
> ___________________________________________________________________________________
> If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!
> 
> maillist : ntg-context at ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
> webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
> archive  : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
> wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
> ___________________________________________________________________________________



More information about the ntg-context mailing list