[NTG-context] A new problem in old TOC

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:00:03 CEST 2016

> Ursula Hermann <mailto:ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at>
> 15. Juli 2016 um 19:33
>
> Hello Wolfgang!
>
> Yes, I want it both title in header and in the TOC!
>
> Ursula Hermann
> Danksagung
>
> \starttext
> \placecontent
> \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
> \setcounter[userpage][2]
The two settings above can be removed because they aren’t necessary for
the example.
> \startchapter
>  [title={Ursula Hermann\indenting[yes, next]           Danksagung}]
The \crlf command insert a line break in the ToC and the heading

     \startchapter[title={Ursula Hermann\crlf Danksagung}]

and the \\ command inserts a space in the ToC and a line break in the
heading

     \startchapter[title={Ursula Hermann\\Danksagung}]

Wolfgang