[NTG-context] A new problem in old TOC

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Fri Jul 15 16:53:34 CEST 2016

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 16:27:57 +0200
"Ursula Hermann" <ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at> wrote:

> Now i have tried this one:
>
>  […]

Wolfgang said:

> 1. it contains 3 \starttext commands,

Your example still contains 2 \starttext commands. It doesn't even
compile. Fix that first.

> 2. there are too many setups (e.g. \setupinteraction) which aren't
> necessary for your example,

Create an MWE, a *minimal* working example. Without paper size,
language, indenting, etc. Remove all the fluff not required to show
the actual problem. With this small example approach this list.
You're much more likely to get a meaningful response.

> 3. I get lot of empty lines when I copy your exampe into my editor
> which I have to delete (not funny),

Same here. You seem to have misconfigured your editor or email
client. All the empty lines make your example not copy-pasteable →
less likely to to receive a response.

> 4. and I can't reproduce your problem when I fix points 1 and 3.

Either I don't see it or I didn't understand the problem in the
first place.

Marco