[NTG-context] A new problem in old TOC

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:51:29 CEST 2016

> Ursula Hermann <mailto:ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at>
> 15. Juli 2016 um 16:27
>
> High Wolfgang!
>
> Now i have tried this one:
>
> \mainlanguage[de]
>
> \setuppapersize[A4]
>
> \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section]
>
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]\starttext
>
> \setuplist[chapter]
>
> \setuplist[section][width=1em]
>
> \setuplist[subsection][width=1.5em, margin=0.6em]
>
> \setuplist[subject][margin=1.5em]
>
> \setupinteraction
>
>   [state=start,
>
>    style=,
>
>    color=,
>
>    contrastcolor=]
>
> \setuplist
>
>   [chapter]
>
>   [after={\blank[line]}]
>
> \setupcombinedlist
>
>   [content]
>
>   [aligntitle=yes,
>
>    alternative=c,
>
>   interaction=all]
>
> \setuphead [chapter]
>
>         [sectionresetset=,
>
>          conversion=,
>
>          number=no,
>
>          placehead=yes,
>
>          bodypartlabel=part,
>
>          sectionsegments=chater:chapter]
>
> \starttext
>
> \placecontent
>
> \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
>
> \setcounter[userpage][2]
>
> \startchapter
>
>    [title={Ursula Hermann
>
> \indenting[yes, next]
>
>            Danksagung}]
>
> \stopchapter
>
> \startchapter
>
>    [title={Bildbeschreibung der Cover-Grafik}]
>
> \stopchapter
>
> \startchapter
>
>   [title={Einleitung:"Entwicklung" behindern?}]
>
> \stopchapter
>
> \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=numbers]
>
> \setcounter[userpage][1]
>
> \stoptext
>
> I need in the TOC: 1. The Author, below the title of the chapter.

Do you want to show (title after author)

     Ursula Hermann
     Danksagung

both in the header and the ToC or should each use a different layout.

BTW: Points 1--3 from my last mail aren't fixed (look here
https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2016/086184.html how your
mail looks in other mail clients).

Wolfgang