[NTG-context] A new problem in old TOC

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:53:45 CEST 2016

> Ursula Hermann <mailto:ursula.hermann at univie.ac.at>
> 15. Juli 2016 um 11:30
>
> I have a problem with an old TOC.
>
> I tried to put in an Author, but the problem is, that there is so much
> distance between the forename and the surname, and than comes the title.
>
> Here my example:
>
> \mainlanguage[de]
>
> \setuppapersize[A4]
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start] % don't forget this line!
>
> % make chapter, section bookmarks visible when opening document
>
> \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section]
>
> \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]\starttext
>
> \setuplist[chapter][width=fit]
>
> \setuplist[section][width=1em]
>
> \setuplist[subsection][width=1.5em, margin=0.6em]
>
> \setuplist[subject][margin=1.5em]
>
> \setupcombinedlist[content][list={part,chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection}]
>
> \setupinteraction
>
>   [state=start,
>
>    style=,
>
>    color=,
>
>    contrastcolor=]
>
> \setuplist
>
>   [chapter]
>
>   [after={\blank[line]}]
>
> \setupcombinedlist
>
>   [content]
>
>   [aligntitle=yes,
>
>    alternative=c,
>
>   interaction=all]
>
> \setuphead [part]
>
>         [sectionresetset=,
>
>          conversion=Romannumerals,
>
>          placehead=yes,
>
>          bodypartlabel=chapter]
>
> \setuphead [chapter]
>
>         [sectionresetset=,
>
>          conversion=,
>
>          number=no,
>
>          placehead=yes,
>
>          bodypartlabel=part,
>
>          sectionsegments=chater:chapter]
>
> \setuphead [section]
>
>         [sectionsegments=section:section]
>
> \starttext
>
> \placecontent
>
> \setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
>
> \setcounter[userpage][2]
>
> \startchapter
>
>    [title={Ursula
>
>            Hermann
>
>                  {Danksagung}}]

> Could somebody help me? Do I need a special way?

Not with your current example because

1. it contains 3 \starttext commands,

2. there are too many setups (e.g. \setupinteraction) which aren't
necessary for your example,

3. I get lot of empty lines when I copy your exampe into my editor which
I have to delete (not funny),

4. and I can't reproduce your problem when I fix points 1 and 3.

Wolfgang