[NTG-context] Issue with tex.hangindent with latest beta 2016-07-08 17:24

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 23:19:26 CEST 2016

Dear list,

In some lua code I have in my project, I’ve started getting this error when upgrading to latest beta (used to work fine for lots of versions for months) :

attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'hangindent' (a nil value)

when using expression: tex.hangindent in lua code.

I am quite sure hangindent is not zero for this paragraph (on purpose). Is there a change in way to access hangindent value for a paragraph ?

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo