[NTG-context] \defineparagraphs

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 17:10:30 CEST 2016

> John Kitzmiller <mailto:kitz at inradius.net>
> 9. Juli 2016 um 14:48
>

> Thank you Wolfgang. I had to change .5\localhsize to .5\textwidth for
> it to work here (and scale down the cow to make it fit in the barn.)
>
> I am looking into combinations to center the graphic in the second x
> box, and make a \setupcombination[mycombination] similar to
> \defineparagraph[Mypar] to reduce typing.
\definecombination[john][nx=2,ny=1,width=.5\textwidth]

\startcombination[john]
     {...}{}
     {...}{}
\stopcombination
> \tbox is new to me. Is that a ConTeXt macro of TEX \vtop{\hbox}?
The command changes the vertical position of the content (by putting it
into an \hbox and changing the height/depth values).

\setupblackrules[width=2cm,height=2cm]

\setuplayout[grid=yes]\showgrid

\starttext
XXX      {\blackrule}