[NTG-context] \mainlanguage[pe]

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:02:40 CEST 2016

> Mohammad Hossein Bateni <mailto:bateni at gmail.com>
> 7. Juli 2016 um 10:53
> Wolfgang & Hans,
>
> In customizing the date, is there a way to use a number converter on
> day and year?  In particular, I'd like to apply persiandecimals
> conversion on them.
You can only change the numbers for the day (see below, I used greek to
demonstrate it) but it could be done better (e.g.
\currentdate[persian->day,space,month,persian->month] with "->" as
separator for the conversion and keyword).

%% begin example
\installlanguage[fa][state=start]

\defineconversion[fa][day][α,β,γ,δ,ε,ζ,η,θ,ι,κ,λ,μ]

\setupbodyfont[pagella]

\starttext

\currentdate[day]

\language[fa]

\currentdate[day]

\stoptext
%% end example
> (I have a similar question regarding \currentime.)
Not possible at the moment.

Wolfgang