[NTG-context] \linedir in latest beta

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:06:34 CEST 2016

Hello Hans & Wolfgang,

I just updated to the recent beta: 2016.07.01 16:28
Is that the latest version or is there something wrong with the update
mechanism?

In any case, most my Farsi tests are broken now and the culprit seems to be
\linedir.  Here is MWE:

\setuphead[section][numberstyle=\righttoleft]
\starttext
\section{SALAM}
\stoptext

The error looks like the following:

Undefined control sequence

\spac_directions_righttoleft_hmode ...ip \linedir
                                                  TRT\relax \else
\scratchsk...
\righttoleft ...spac_directions_righttoleft_hmode
                                                  \fi
\dousecurrentstyleparameter ...rentstyleparameter
                                                  \fi \fi
\useheadstyleandcolor ...usecurrentstyleparameter
                                                  \fi \edef
\currentcolorpar...
\strc_rendering_initialize_style_and_color_display ...
                                                  \relax \ifconditional
\fon...
\headnumbercontent ...!numberstyle \c!numbercolor
                                                  \ifcsname
\currentheadhash...
l.14 \section{SALAM}

—MHB