[NTG-context] disabling page scaling

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Jul 4 17:49:40 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \setupinteractionscreen[option={paper,page}]
    \starttext
    \ConTeXt\ is awesome!
    \stoptext

The values for the option key should enable "/PickTrayByPDFSize true"
and "/Duplex /Simplex" in the PDF file. But I get an undesired
"/PrintScaling /None" (I need to reduce the document to printing margins.)

Checking lpdf-mis.lua, I see that there are two lists (or dictionaries,
maybe [the technical term is beyond my knowledge]) controlling the
printing options: pagespecs and plusspecs (both are local).

page, portrait, landscape and paper involve fixed in the pagespecs
dictionary. But these values don’t involve fixed in the plusspecs dictonary.

How can I invoke the plusspecs dictionary from ConTeXt, so I can get
duplex printing in the PDF file (or "/PickTrayByPDFSize true") without
having to disable page scaling?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--