[NTG-context] \pushbackground for header/footer

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:13:06 CEST 2016

Hi,

Can one use {push,pop}background to save/restore backgrounds for
header*text and/or footer*text areas?  I'm trying to typeset a document
where one page has a special background, which I set using
\setupbackgrounds[header][text][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray].
Can I go back to the default setting afterwards or do I need to specify it
explicitly.  I know I can save whatever I put in \setupbackgrounds[page]
using \pushbackground[page] and \popbackground.  I could not get it to work
with header/footer.

\setupcolors[state=start]
\showframe
\setupbackgrounds[header][text][background=color,backgroundcolor=yellow]

\starttext

One
\page

%\pushbackground[page]

\pushbackground[header][text]
\setupbackgrounds[header][text][background=color,backgroundcolor=gray]

Two
\page
\popbackground

Three