[NTG-context] trying to delete an attribute reference of a non attribute node

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Thu Jun 30 18:23:18 CEST 2016

Hi!

The following example throws the error:

  ! error:  (nodes): trying to delete an attribute reference of a non attribute node
  mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1

\setbreakpoints [compound]
\useMPlibrary [dum]

\starttext
  \startTABLE
    \NC \externalfigure [foo-bar] [width=\textwidth] \NC
    foo bar foo bar foobarfoobar \bold{aaaaaaaaaaaa} \NC\NR
  \stopTABLE
\stoptext

Sorry for the not so minimal example. In the actual text I'm not
using the `dum` library, I'm including actual graphics. So I don't
believe that's the issue. It might have something to do with word
breaking, that's my gut feeling.

What is the issue here?

ConTeXt  ver: 2016.06.26 19:00

Marco