[NTG-context] Italic in margins and footntes

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Wed Jun 29 18:06:51 CEST 2016

Dear ConTeXt wizards,

I am currently writing a course. I need some notes in the left margin. I have written this in the preamble :

\setuppapersize[A4]
\setuplanguage[fr]
\setuplayout [backspace=40mm]
\setuppagenumbering[location={header,inright}]
\setupmargindata[inmargin][location=left]
\setupmargindata[inmargin][style={\switchtobodyfont[ss,10pt]}]
\setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]
\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [serif] [New Athena Unicode] [preset=range:greek]% for some words in greek
\definefontfamily [mainface] [serif] [GFS Didot]
\setupbodyfont[mainface]
\setupindenting[1.5em]
\setupindenting[yes]
\setupframedtexts[][left,10pt]
\starttext

 A problem occurs : while some words are well printed in italics in the body text (and in footnotes), this is not the case in the left margin with this code :
\inmargin[][align=middle]{Cf. Platon, {\em Timée}, 29b.}

Thanks for your help !
JP