[NTG-context] crop marks

Thomas Fehige thomas at fehige.de
Wed Jun 29 14:34:30 CEST 2016

Thanks Wolfgang and Thomas, that was it.

Now, what if I want crop marks only outside the printed area? As it is
now, they appear also where the cutting lines cross each other between
the single "pages". That way they'll end up on either the one or the
other of the adjacent pages, maybe half a line on both, depending on how
more or less precise printer and cutting alignments work.

Thanks -- Thomas