[NTG-context] Strang behaviour of apostrophe in math environments

cryo shock axteffekt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:04:59 CEST 2016

Hello together,

the code is simple:

\setupbodyfont[iwona,10pt]    % also tried with antykwa

\starttext

$ y^' = y' $           % notice that I also used a Circumflex on the left
side of the eq; same below

\startformula

y^' = y'

\stopformula

\stoptext

When I compile the code above, the apostrophe on the left side of the
equation isn’t showing up when iwona or antykwa bodyfonts are used; it only
works when using regular or sans bodyfonts.

Is this behavior expected? I am wondering because when you zoom in with
regular or sans bodyfont, there is a difference in vertical spacing between
Apostrophe with and without Circumflex.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian