[NTG-context] Change font for footnote-symbols

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Jun 19 23:51:55 CEST 2016

On 06/19/2016 10:10 PM, Alias 1 wrote:
> Hello ConTeXt-Users,
>
> I want to change the font for the footnote-symbols. I want to change
> the font for the footnote-symbols (the numbers 1, 2, 3 etc.) to
> latinmodern. How do I do this? I tried to add the commands
> \setupnote[footnote][textstyle={\switchtobodyfont[latinmodern]}] and
> \setupnotation[footnote][headstyle={\switchtobodyfont[latinmodern]}].
> If I only add one of these, the symbols in the text/notes at the
> bottom of the page, get changed, but if I add both, only the font of
> the symbols in the text get changed (In front of the first
> footnote-symbol (the 1) there is also some whitespace added, which
> looks like a bug or something; or I used the commands in a wrong
> way). So I assume, this is not the intended way. But what is the
> right way to do it?>

Hi Jannik,

this is another approach:

    \definefontfamily[dejava][rm][DejaVu Serif]
    \definefontfamily[dejava][hw][Latin Modern Roman]
    \setupbodyfont[dejava]

    \setupnote[footnote][textstyle={\hw}]

    \setupnotation[footnote][headstyle={\hw}]

    \starttext

    \dorecurse{10}{foo\footnote{bar} }

    \stoptext

Just in case it helps,