[NTG-context] Change font for footnote-symbols

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sun Jun 19 23:32:17 CEST 2016

On 06/19/2016 08:10 PM, Alias 1 wrote:
> I want to change the font for the footnote-symbols (the numbers 1, 2, 3 etc.) to latinmodern. How do I do this? I tried to add the commands \setupnote[footnote][textstyle={\switchtobodyfont[latinmodern]}] and \setupnotation[footnote][headstyle={\switchtobodyfont[latinmodern]}]. If I only add one of these, the symbols in the text/notes at the bottom of the page, get changed, but if I add both, only the font of the symbols in the text get changed (In front of the first footnote-symbol (the 1) there is also some whitespace added, which looks like a bug or something; or I used the commands in a wrong way). So I assume, this is not the intended way. But what is the right way to do it?
>

> Thanks for your help
>
> Jannik Voges

Here is your example, somewhat simplified. I use bold italic to make the
font change more visible; you will modify as necessary.

Best wishes

Thomas

\definefont[NoteFont][file:lmsans10-boldoblique sa 0.9]

\def\NoteRef#1%
   {\high{\NoteFont #1}}

\setupfootnotes[textcommand=\NoteRef]

\setupnotation[footnote][numbercommand=\NoteRef]

\setupbodyfont[dejavu]

\starttext

\dorecurse{10}{foo\footnote{bar} }