[NTG-context] Expansion of date inside \section

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:17:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to generate daily reports and wanted to include the date in
bookmarks, but there is some weird (non)expansion going on.

I might just as well switch to lua for certain parts of the document
(like cycling through dates), but I suspect that there must be some
trivial hack to prevent me from getting my sections labeled
    date[y={2016},m={06},d={25}]

\setupinteraction
    [state=start]
\placebookmarks
    [chapter,section,subsection]
    [chapter,section]
\setupinteractionscreen
    [option=bookmark]

\def\generatesection#1#2#3{%
    \edef\dt{\date[y={#1},m={#2},d={#3}][year,-,mm,-,dd]}
    \setupheadertexts[{\dt}][pagenumber]
    \section{\dt}
    % \externalfigure[#1#2#3.pdf]
}