[NTG-context] Invoking ConTeXt from inside php web appliction

Pavneet Arora pavneet_arora at waroc.com
Fri Jun 17 16:57:27 CEST 2016

Ah, we were thinking along the same lines! ;)

I had just initiated a local install inside .../www/public when I
received your email, which is in fact the DocumentRoot for this website,
and did:

$ chmod -R www-data:www-data context

So ConTeXt is installed in .../www/public/context.

Now I can source:

  $ . .../www/public/context/tex/setuptex .../www/public/context/tex

and it all works.

Many thanks, Luigi, for all of your suggestions.

--
Pavneet Arora           m: +1 (647) 406-6843
Waroc Informatik        t: +1 (416) 937-9276