[NTG-context] Citations and links

Nicola nvitacolonna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:18:36 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-13 14:29:37 +0000, Alan BRASLAU said:

> On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:38:39 +0200
> Nicola <nvitacolonna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When I use \cite[Author:2016], the (Author, 2016) in the output is
>> hyperlinked to the reference. But when I use
>> \cite[Author1:2016,Author2:2015], the resulting
>> (Author1, 2016 and Author2, 2015) is not hyperlinked. Is it possible
>> to get hyperlinks in the latter case, too?
>
> I get multiple hyperlinks for equivalent use.

This is your example adapted to reproduce my problem (I do not
know how to use the buffer in this case, so you have to move the
references into main.bib):

\setupinteraction [state=start]
\setupbibtex[database={main}]
\setuppublications[alternative=apa]

\starttext
\cite[Author1:2016,Author2:2015]
\cite[Author1:2016]
\page
\placepublications[criterium=text]
\stoptext

Amyway, your example works for me (actually, the layout of the references
turns out even better), so I will switch to using the commands you have
suggested.

Btw, I cannot find any documentation about them in the wiki.

Thanks,
Nicola