[NTG-context] Simple font size changes command

josephcanedo at gmail.com josephcanedo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 18:57:26 CEST 2016

Thanks Alan for the suggestion, I’ll try it. Doing more research I figured out that \definefont defined such simple command at the expense of eventually repeating the font name and features.

\definefont[SmallFont][name:EBGaramond*base,xxicentury at \SmallFontSize]  % \SmallFont works

I was also a bit surprised with \tf<size> behaviour when used inside a scope of another one leading to 2 different sizes in output, as in

{\tfd Foo {\tfx Bar1}} {\tfx Bar2} Baz.

For the sake of knowledge I would be interested in knowing if this is expected eventually.

Thanks a lot

Joseph