[NTG-context] orphan headline

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Fri May 27 10:16:17 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot  Wolfgang

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - StudiUm
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.fonurgia.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/sets/
--> http://vimeo.com/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)

> Your lack of a working minimal example makes it hard to give a solution

Sorry, I know, but I didn’t know to reproduce the situation.

> but adding changing the way how the frame is added should improve things.
>
> \startsetups[section:andrea]
>     \ifconditional\headshownumber
>         \scratchdimenone\dimexpr\headnumberwidth+\headnumberdistance\relax
>         \scratchdimentwo\dimexpr\headnumberdistance\relax
>     \else
>         \scratchdimenone\zeropoint
>         \scratchdimentwo\zeropoint
>     \fi
>     \startframedtext[offset=0.25cm,loffset=\scratchdimenone,rulethickness=0.01cm,frame=off,bottomframe=on]
>         \dontleavehmode\llap{\headnumbercontent\hskip\scratchdimentwo}
>         \headtextcontent
>     \stopframedtext
> \stopsetups

look likes it solves all the problems! I really have no idea of what’s going on here. Luckily this mailing list is super friendly.
Manuals are cool, but I always miss the big picture that would allow me to generalise over a problem!

Thanks

Best