[NTG-context] Underbar offset

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:48:00 CEST 2016

On 25 May 2016 at 17:35, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> With \shiftup the line under the raised text stays at the same position.
>
> \starttext
> \underbar{Test this \shiftup{®}}
> \stoptext

When has \shiftup been implemented?

It doesn't work in TeX Live (or maybe I forgot to update TL to the
latest version), but works with the latest version of ConTeXt.

Nevertheless this doesn't entirely solve the problem. I now have a
problem with the following:

    \catcode`č=\active
    \defč{\buildtextaccent\textcaron c}

    \underbar{Test this č}

I will try to remember how to fix the font on the fly with lua (or
perhaps figure out how to edit the font; it's a commercial font
though, so fixing it "on the fly" would probably be better).

I will also test some other piece of code that Hans sent me off-list.
(I seem to remember that there must be some tens of ways to underline
text. Every now and then Hans sends a new demo.)

Mojca